Prepaid Price: $225 in North America - $250 overseas
The most complete treatise on this new increasingly popular approach to assessing internal controls and helping management improve control in organizations is now available.
Key feature: It provides a coherent and structured approach to planning and implementing CSA programs with practical information based on field experience of senior consultants, not just a collection of papers on the subject. Whether you are planning to install or have CSA programs in place, this manual belongs in your library. See also a seminar version (Control Self Assessment) in the seminars section.
2. CHARACTERISTICS OF CONTROLS SELF-ASSESSMENT
3. THE OVERALL CONTROLS SELF-ASSESSMENT PROCESS
4. MANAGEMENT CONTROL OBJECTIVES FOR CSA
5. ROLE OF RISK IN CSA
6. DEVELOPING A HIGH-RISK CONTROL AND AUDIT PROFILE
7. DEVELOPING CONTROL OBJECTIVES AT CONTROL DOMAINS
8. ASSEMBLING THE CSA TEAMS
9. INDOCTRINATING THE CSA TEAM TO THINK CONTROL
10. GUIDELINES FOR IMPLEMENTING CSA PROGRAMS
PUBLICATIONS ORDER FORM