Price: $120 two volumes, N.
Amer.- Overseas, $140
8-1/2 x 11, soft cover ISBN 0-940706-08-3
The most comprehensive compendium of control objectives & control solutions for managers, designers, auditors, data base administrators, security specialists and systems users to help specify and review controls.
Introduction. New characteristics of on-line systems.
Advanced/On-Line/Client/Server/Data Base Systems. Types of On-line systems and new Information Technologies (Client/server, Object technology, distributed and cooperative processing).
Integrity and Control Objectives for On-line Systems.
Threats and risks.
How to Use the Manual.
Controls for Data Entry.
Controls for Zone Data Communications.
- General Environment (data center) Controls.
- Controls for On-Line Application Programs.
- Controls for Data Base. DB Integrity. Control Objectives and. Controls for Data Baser: Contents, Security and Privacy, Recovery, Audibility/Audit Trails).
- Controls for Data Base Administration. Controls for Data and Data Base Administration Functions.
- Control Zone Environmental Software. Exposures and Controls.
- Controls for Data Base Development. System development/standards in a DB Environment.
PUBLICATIONS ORDER FORM