MAP-25, How to Audit EDP
Contingency & Recovery Provisions
Price: $60 North America; $75 Overseas
This unique practitioner's book provides you with all the information you need to plan and execute in-depth reviews of contingency and recovery capabilities. Whether you are an auditor, CPA, consultant, security or DP professional, you need MAP-25.
Part I. Introduction.
- Why Have Business Continuity Plans?
Management Responsibility for Business Continuity.
Part II. Business Continuity Plan Structure.
- Preventive and Remedial Business Continuity.
Phases in Developing a Contingency & Recovery Plan.
- The Main Body of the Contingency Plan.
Part III. Auditing the Contingency Planning and Disaster Recovery Provisions.
- Why Audit Contingency Planning & Disaster Recovery Provisions?
- Preliminary Audit Steps.
- Preparing the Audit Plan.
- High Audit Priority Areas.
- Test Approaches, Tools and Techniques.
- Auditing the Initiation and Administrative Aspects.
- Auditing Emergency Preparedness.
- Auditing User Stand-By Provisions.
- Auditing Back-up Provisions.
- Auditing Recovery Aspects.
- Documentation Audit.
- Plan Up-To-Dateness. Appendix.
PUBLICATIONS ORDER FORM